CMN's Alcohol & Drug Non-Residential Rehabilitation Treatment Program is specially designed for individuals suffering from Alcohol/Opioid dependencies. Our Alcohol & Drug Residential Rehabilitation Treatment Program (In-Patient) is also designed for individuals suffering from Alcohol/Opioid dependencies which may or may not include Mental Health diagnoses. Treatment plans are individually developed to address health concerns, housing stability, and workforce development.
- Assess, diagnose and treat individuals for Alcohol & Substance Abuse
- Assess, diagnose and treat individuals with Mental Health Illnesses
- Assess, diagnose and provide Rehabilitative Therapy
- Assist individuals who have an indigent status with the obtainment of affordable and safe housing
- Offer Vocational Rehabilitation services through hard/soft skill development training
- Offer upskill training and resources for individuals seeking employment at a livable wage
Customized Medical Needs, LLC (CMN) offers a comprehensive overview to manage, treat, diagnose, and provide maintenance to the individuals we serve. Services offered by CMN include Domestic Violence, Anger Management classes, Parenting classes, HIV classes, Acu-detox, a five-point ear acupuncture protocol, Moral Recognition Therapy, Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and short-term/long-term housing. CMN is licensed by the TN Department of Mental Health & Substance Abuse.
Download Our Capabilities Statement